Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kaeden is Cruisin'

Well...it's official...Kaeden is mobile. I set him down in front of one of his favorite "stand and play" toys while I picked out his outfit for the day. When I turned around to check on him, he had pulled himself up to standing and was walking around playing with all of the gadgets on the toy. He was able to figure out how to move his feet in order to get to where he wanted for the first time today. He was even able to stand without holding on to the toy for short periods as well. I was shocked!

I guess he decided to skip this whole "crawling" thing and go right on to walking. Maybe it was a fluke and he won't do it again, but it was sure fun to watch this morning! I'll get a video uploaded if he does it again!

I never imagined how fun it would be to watch your child develop!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I can't believe he's almost walking!!

    ReplyDelete